Cracking the AP World History Exam - 2013 Edition - The Princeton Review
PART I: HOW TO CRACK THE SYSTEM
6. Ancient Stuff: Around 8000 B.C.E. to Around 600 C.E.
History Review through 600 C.E.
Major Belief Systems through 600 C.E.
7. Really Old Stuff: Around 600 C.E. to Around 1450
Review of History Within Civilizations 600 C.E.–1450
Review of Interactions Among Cultures 600 C.E.–1450
8. Old Stuff: Approximately 1450 to Around 1750
Major European Developments 1450–1750
Developments in Specific Countries and Empires 1450–1750
9. Not So Old Stuff: Sometime Around 1750 to About 1914
Industry and Imperialism
Political Developments in the Americas and Europe
10. Recent Stuff: Around 1914 to the Present
The Twentieth Century in Chunks
PART III: THE PRINCETON REVIEW AP WORLD HISTORY PRACTICE TESTS AND EXPLANATIONS
Timeline of Major Developments Since 1914 - Timeline of Major Developments 1750–1914 - Timeline of Major Developments 1450–1750 - Timeline of Major Developments 600 C.E.–1450 - Timeline of Major Developments 8000 B.C.E. to 600 C.E.